Why Do I Need an Attorney for a Fire Loss Claim?

If an insurance company denies your claim and accuses you of arson or fraud or any misrepresentation with respect to the submission of the claim, you’ve got no choice. You have to file a lawsuit. You need an attorney to do that. You sue the insurance company for breach of the insurance contract, violations of the Michigan Trade Practices Act, and if you have been wrongfully denied a claim, you need an attorney and you need to file a lawsuit.