What We Can Do For You
Hold Insurance Companies Accountable
Recover Insurance Proceeds
Access to World-renowned Fire Experts
Proven Track Record
Cases & Verdicts
- Water loss to movie theater. Insurance company denied coverage. Arbitration award of $547,832.
- Defendant accused homeowner of arson. Settled for $450,000 after destroying insurance company’s “expert” on cross-examination.
- Developer purchased former masonic temple for $5000. Insurance company accused him of arson. Settled for $485,000.
- Insurance company denied coverage to historical church in Flint, Michigan when ceiling collapsed in sanctuary. Settled for $495,000.
- Insurance company accuses couple of arson because they couldn’t remember what was on TV when the fire started. Jury found in favor of homeowners. Court of Appeals affirmed.
Contact Us Today!
Our insurance lawyers have the experience that you need to get the insurance proceeds you are entitled to under your policy.